Monday, May 01, 2006

MONDAYS SUCK

Now look I know I am forced to work for a living but why do I have to suffer at a shit ass job. Now I am sure that there are worse jobs out there than mine, actually I should be lucky I have a job. But I hate working. I am sure that I am not the only one that feels that way.

See our jobs try to redefine us. Instance 1: I get drug tested, ok I bet I am not the only one. But when I am faced with the decision to smoke a fat joint or have a roof over my head I guess that maturity got the best of me and I chose the roof.

I really miss getting high.

2: show up on time is sometime very difficult, we all have shit going on. Me I love to sleep, I work night shifts so waking up is sometimes hard. But it is a must when you have a job.

I love sleeping in.

3: Be nice to people, I generally like people but sometimes I don't. Coworkers or customers it does not matter. Some people in this world are really fucking annoying, and these people always want to talk to me.

Sometimes I hate people

4:(this is the most important) Money. We go through all of this shit I mentioned above for money. We live for the dollar. But see we do the shitty job, do not smoke pot, get up early and talk to people we hate. All for money.

I like money but I want to hit the lotto

Well it goes like this we do what we hate because of work which pays us money. But in a way I beat them at there game I am doing this post while I make 15 dollars an hour on company time.

I believe that this is where it all makes me feel better. (I still miss smoking pot)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home