Monday, May 01, 2006

MEN!?!?!?!?!?

Here is a list that annoys me about men, especially my boyfriend.

1. They always have to drive, thike it is demasculating to sit in the passenger seat.

2. What is this shit about not "spending enough time together" did i not do my girlfriend duties 4 times this past weekend enuff time "spent together"

3. refering to #2 when being intamate sometimes i hate it when your signifigant other wont go and "do everything" just enough for them. I mean come on what is in it for me.

4. A romantic dinner is not ARBYS. Hell i would be happy with Red Lobster or Olive Garden.

5. A vacation is "NOT" camping. no women like to sleep on the ground not shower and are forced to pee outside. Not to mention fucking bears.

6. I may be slipping but i know i never said (even if drunk) that i would have anal sex. I know for a fact i would of never agreed to that.

7. When buying a gift please, please, please stay as far away from WalMArt as possible. (easy request)

8. Quit asking me do give you head while driving. It will never happen for these 2 reasons only;
1. it is fucking dangerous
2. truck drivers could see

9. Do not ask me to go hiking anymore...the last thing i want to do on a Saturday is walk, uphill and only thing that gets accomplished is that i have to walk all the fucking way down.

Last but not least

10. I know it is ok when you want to have sex i will give in but fucking give in when i am feeling frisky. I just lay there for you. The least you could do is lay there for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home