Tuesday, May 02, 2006

6AM

It is coming around to about 6am here this is when I leave work. Most people are waking up and cursing the fact that they have a job. Kind on good on my part. I go to the local
Indian run gas station and pick up a 6 pack when everyone else is getting coffee. I feel kind of weird. I get over it.

Working nights is a crazy thing but I love it. The best time of the day is right before the sun comes up, and lasts a little bit right before full sun. There are may positives, no traffic, I can get the paper before cheap asses read it and put it back(I hate that), when I get home no one bothers me because the rest of the world is getting ready and going to work. Plus my job is easy because it is just me all night.

negatives--there are a few. I get a little lonely working this shift, there is absolutely nothing on TV at 8am. And I can not get a slice of pizza at 6am unless I made a pizza and that is not happening.

Someone should open a pizza place for overnight workers.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

4:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

11:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

7:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home