Wednesday, May 03, 2006

WHERE I LEARNED MOST OF THE BAD STUFF I KNOW








Remember the school bus? Well I do that is where I learned most of the things, some were cool others were scaring for life.

I was like 8 and learned that there was no Santa Claus....I was on the bus.
I was 12 and learned what sex was.......I was on the bus
I was between the ages of 8 and 15 and learned every curse word that was available....On the Bus

I got beat up on the bus once, see there was a home for wayward girls up the street and they rode the same bus. They did not care for me so much. I learned one day how much they did not care for me.

See the school bus made me tuff. It gave me a starting point. If you did not know something you would learn quickly on the bus.

Remember we were too cool to take the bus?

I went through that phase but in the winter I was not that cool.

See the reason I point this out is that some people I know do not let their kids ride the bus. They are afraid that they will pick up bad habits. Chances are they will.

Just cause of that you cant take the one thing away from child....This being getting the chance one day to sit in the last seat in the back. Man that was awesome. Remember the back of the buss. Rosa Parks did not want to be there but every kid does.

Things have certainly changed


My little cousin says now there are girls giving boys head on the bus.....What the fuck!!!!!

Worse we did was smoke cigarettes or sometimes we got bold and smoked weed.

But any way I sort of got that off my chest......

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

11:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

11:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

11:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

11:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home