Thursday, May 04, 2006

REMEMBER THIS (BUSINESS ON TOP-PARTY IN THE BACK)....PASS ME A PABST BLUE RIBBON

Remember when things were way funnier then they are now. I do. I only have to remember 1 trend in the last 20 years to make me laugh every day......

here it is










THE FUCKING MULLET

What a train wreck of a hair style.. I can proudly say I never donned the mullet but I did have a huge can of Aquanet in my locker. No wonder there is no Ozone layer....fucking Aquanet.

Whitesnake, Metallica, Poison, G&R, and Mullets.

I am not all that upset of the passing of any these one items.

I knew people who though they were the shit. White tight jeans, Pink Izod shirt (collar up), Doc Siders and a happening mullet.

Business on top Party in the back.

Remember parachute pants, leg warmers, head bands, tube tops........Oh my god I have to stop I am getting freaked out.

Thank god that all these have passed. They might come back someday in a different form but lets hope that the mullet is gone and gone forever.

IN MY WORLD WE COULD JAIL PEOPLE THAT HAVE MALLETS.

I hate to say it but there are a few people still holding on to the mullet. A Lesbian cashier at the local grocery store has one. I never noticed because they wear hats but I saw here and her woman at the bar and it was a full blazing mullet......fuck
You would think the woman would say something

And what hair dresser now a day says "the sides real short and the back real long would look great." They have some blame here too.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

11:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

11:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

6:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

6:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home