Saturday, July 08, 2006

Yeah I can type!


Hi, my name is Oprah.
I hate my owner who writes this blog she must of been stoned watching Oprah when she named me.

Other than that I think I like my owner, but I am a cat and by nature I am supposed to only like myself.

I hear this blog thing is big. So I am checking it out. Yeah fucker I can use a computer. Damn what do you think I am stupid, say it again and I will cut ya. What do I have to do bring my posse to your house and dig all of your furniture and shit in your gardens . Fuck you I will. My peeps are dangerous. Ever heard of the bloods. Recognize bitch.

I almost did time once for burglary (insert joke here). Fuck you! But I have been in hiding In this bitches house. From a hard core criminal, to this. I guess it isn't so bad. Better then the joint.

Well I am out of here fuckers!! I have to go stare at nothing, scratch the big chair, lie down, get a quick bite maybe a snack if I act all cute and shit. I am telling you this bitch is so gullible, I mean I meow she gives me shit. What an asshole. Then most important thing, I will nap for like 20 hours beat that bitches.

Fuck off I am a cat.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

4:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home