Friday, July 07, 2006

SMELLS SOOO GOOD

Let me ask the women out there, because I am not sure If I am crazy or very desperate.

I was at the local feed store picking up something for a friend. I go there a lot because I like to help out my friend but I also have a sick crush on the gentleman that brings it to the car. He is I can't even explain.

But here is my question: Can a man have a smell to them that is almost like not cologne, not bo but they smell like men. It is a smell that is hard to pinpoint. Like a mixture of some faremone and unscented soap.

Well I think this man at the feed store has that smell. He is not the most drop dead hottie that I usually have secret crushes on he is just like a real man. Probably has hair on his chest. Hands are rough..shit like that.

Some men now a day spend more time in the bathroom then I do. I am floored that some men shave their armpits. That for the first time I encountered it was really fucked up. Men shave their chest, even though it looks good I like a little hair. Not like sasquatch hairy but a little.

I would rather have a man than an metro sexual I guess. I bet this guy at the store has chest hair. Just a little, bet he has arm pit hair too. He is what I would call sexy.

But anyway I am so far off topic but I don't care

Sorry about the spelling my mind is at a million miles away and there they can't spell

fuck it I got to get back to work

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have no sense of smell, but I am guessing your guy does heavy lifting and hefting of stuff all day. So maybe he breaks a little sweat and that's your manly smell. I mean sweat does contain pheromones, but only smells when it goes off. And maybe he like washes every day with just water, or as you say, unscented soap.

Oh, and as a man - I've never understood the shaving of body hair. Shaving is a pain in the ass, adding other places which aren't your face that need shaving is just stupid...

5:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home