Thursday, June 08, 2006

LOSERS UNITE!!!!! (Then we will know who you are)

For future reference men:

When you ask a woman to go out for a drink after work It would be nice if you bought her at least one. (you did invite her)

When trying to pick up a girl at a bar or whatever, tone down the cologne. (When distracted by smells we might not see something on the inside)

Last one goes for all odors actually

When men are lucky enough to get a woman that they like don't fuck it up. (men have a keen ability to mess up sometimes the most simple things)

Women know when you are full of shit. (it is a sense greater than sight, god gave it to us because...Oh hell just because)

If you want to go out with you buddies don't lie and say you got held up at work then come home hammered. (We will get the idea that it is not work)

When having an intimate encounter with a woman remember it is not a fucking race. (In that meaning there is no gold for first.....Actually the gold is given to the men who finish last)

If you can't do something don't pretend that you can and then fuck it up even worse. (helplessness is sometimes endearing....Other times way too annoying)

Make the bed at least once a week.

Cook dinner al least once a month. (any more than that and.....nevermind)

Compliment a girl.. (do not tell her she has a great set of head lights that is just so fucking hillbilly I can't even begin to explain)

Open a fucking door every once and a while (don't have to do it all the time but once in a while)

One word fore play foreplay foreplay!!!!!!!!

Show up when you say you are. We hate to wait

Don't take 3 hours to run to the store for something. I mean really come on

This Is my set of "rules" I guess you could call them.. I do not believe that these are too hard. I know men have rules too! I try to follow as best that I can while keeping my self.

Any men that read this feel free to comment because I would love to know what you think!


If you have any rules you think I should add or delete feel free to let me know!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a guy, and you may be shocked by this but...I think that's just the basics of the rules for guys. And you're right, those rules aren't too hard to follow. Actually, they're pretty simple, and just courtesy.

Oh, and as for the foreplay bit...I'm right with you on that. Guys that skip that bit REALLY have no clue what they're missing out on. How can you not enjoy making your girlfriend come without even being inside her? And for those backwards guys who still think it's too much effort, it's so worth what you get in return...

5:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home