Wednesday, May 24, 2006

WORK??????WHAT WORK!!!!!!

Things I do beside work ALL the while at work:

1. Blog
2. Burn CD/DVD's
3. Smoke
4. Smoke
5. Eat
6. Look up shit on the internet
7. Steal candy and snacks from people at work
8. Stare at the candy machine for ever to see what I want

Many other things but these are a few. I have the fucking best job ever. I do my job but I have to do other things because I am not the "above and beyond type"

So whoever has to work for the entire 8 hours
I work eight and chill for 4.....the beauty of a 12 hour shift all by yourself

I know you wish you were me......

Well let me get back to work I mean actual fucking work

1 Comments:

Blogger Cheetarah1980 said...

thank you thank you thank you. the 8 hour work day is unnecessary. Most of what needs to be done, can be accomplished in 4 hours. If not, stay longer to finish it. I think you should be able to leave work, whenever you're done with your stuff for the day, and the rest can be pushed off until later.

8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home