Tuesday, May 16, 2006

I AM FUCKING SICK OF IT

Man...All I seem to be doing is ranting tonight. One freaking thing after another. This one got my blood boiling though. I was sitting here at work when I decided to sift throughout some random blogs. I never do this because most of the fucking things are in a different language.

But one that I will not mention had an impeach George Bush article in it. Ok I really do not care but I glance over and the son of a bitch is from fucking Finland.

What the fuck

I am pretty sure that he does not vote here so dude shut the fuck up. I understand people in other countries think they can have a view on American politics, but in my opinion stay the fuck out of it. Is there not issues in YOUR country that you should worry about.

I will admit I voted for GW but I live I this damn country and we are in admist of a war so OHHH RAHHHH!


This reminds me of last Friday when I was in the Laundry mat "Mr. Bubbles" this Russian dude was there because it is Russian owned, big deal right. Well the TV was on CNN and it was covering the fact that the NSA listens to our phone conversations. I say who gives a shit as long as some asshole does not blow up the damn laundry mat while I am drying my clothes (what a way to go). Any way this Russian dude says these Americans are stupid to think that the NSA listening to phone conversations are OK.

Dude your Russian the Iron curtain just got lifted not to freaking long ago. If I had my posse we would of stuffed him in a dryer and put it on high.

Getting back to the people from other countries bashing out President and Government. If you do not like if get the Fuck out, we do not need you.

I vote and I am a proud American, I will say one thing amazing how a dude from Finland know so much about GW and I could not even tell you who the president is in Finland

Alright I have to get back to work. OHH RAHHH

1 Comments:

Blogger der roysan said...

As the American Politic has the tendency to influence all other countries -even finnland- I think it it perfectly normal for a interested european to make his mind about GWB. Even if he did not elect him. And as I may say so, you elected a person who lied (you might have noticed, the reasons for invading Irak were all lies) to his contry.
But it is your decision. And the decision of your people.

And Bil, did you ever think how thin the line between protrection and supression is? No? Love to your country is fine, but blind love is nerver a good thing.

4:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home