Tuesday, May 09, 2006

BIRD FLU????????

Should I really be worried about this???? I mean I hear all about it there is going to be a movie this week on TV. I really am not all that worried about it. I want to know wetter I should be or not.

Just this past weekend I was in bed sick and the whole time I was thinking is this the Bird Flu.

I made it through the weekend, thank god. I always say that there is always a better way to spend the weekend in bed. (Unfortunately i had no choice)

I read an article about how we should stock up on tuna and powdered milk if the pandemic hits. I will tell you one thing I am not going out like that. I will stock up on beer and cheez-itz. And of course some water.

Here is my survival list:

1. Beer (If I am going out I am going out with a Buzz)
2. Cigarettes (I think I would rethink quitting for atleast a while)
3. Water (they say you have to have water)
4. Car with a full tank of gas, not just any car one of those Mad Max cars (Where would I put the stuff that I looted)
5. Canned fruit (might loot a blender and make some smoothes with the powdered milk)
6. Powdered milk and Canned Tuna (I read it in the NY POST so it must be true)
7. Condoms (I know it sounds silly but if I survive I do not want a cliche baby birthed during the pandemic....)
8. Cash (need money for the Black market items that I forgot to put in kit example the flu shot I should of gotten prior to pandemic)
9. Cellphone (so I can call everyone I know to see if they have the bird flu then proceed to tell them that I should of planned better and stocked up so they don't come over)
10. MOST IMPORTANT .......DIET PEPSI I can't live without it I would rather die than go without (shameless plug)

Well there it is if you can find me during this so called pandemic and you do not have the bird flu I might be willing to part with some beers and cigs (small fee of course) so come on lets have a pandemic party.

Please, Please leave a comment if I really should be worried about this!!!!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

Nope, for one humans can't even get bird flu. 2, if it all of a sudden mutated into a virus that could be caught by humans you'd have fair warning it was coming. B, it's not even really wide spread as of yet and fairly under control.... don't sweat it untill it happens.

3:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

11:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

11:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

11:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home