Friday, May 05, 2006

VIEW THIS>>>BITCHES


I hate this bitch....A LOT she is good for nothing but making me angry. Every morning she gets on that fucked up stupid show what is it called....The View. The only thing that I am viewing is that there is a table full of assholes talking over each other.

Starr by far is the worse....How many times does she have to tell us theat she is a female black lawyer..Hello Starr you have been on the show since it started I think we get it. Anyway what was her claim to fame before this...OJ trial. I would never put my name anywhere near that train wreck.

Also Starr gets intestinal bypass surgery but leads you to believe that she went on a diet. Yeah fucking right. Now she looks like a drag queen with a thyroid problem. I mean her eyes stick out farther now then her boobs (since she got them done).

Starr Jones in my opinion is the worst TV personality since.......fucking ever.

The only one I like on the show in Merideth and thank god she is leaving that mess.

Oh yeah by the way Starr Jones is just a beard for her gay husband what is his name Steadman. No that is not it....Oh yeah Mr. I am married to a drag queen, beard with an over active thyroid.

Spike Lee called and wants his eyes back.

I hope Rosie O'Donnell comes in and they get in a fist fight, then we can see Barbara Walters Kung Fu moves.

I hate Starr soooooooooo much it is making me lose it

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

4:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

6:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

11:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home