Monday, May 15, 2006

I AM OVER IT COMPLETELY!!!!!!!????

I had a long weekend to get over the duche bag. Well after Friday night fueled by beer and anger and a few nasty late night calls. I expressed all my anger woke up with a splitting hangover.
Drove by his house to drop off his shit called him a few nasty names under my breath and that was it.

He called Saturday night to say he was sorry and hopefully we could be friends. I said hellllll no I do not need someone like him as a friend. I hope that someday he is happy and gets married has 20 kids. These were the things that I did not want to give him.

I say it is because I am perpetually immature....But hell I am happy

Friday was a night fueled by hatred and beer. Sometimes a nasty combination but I believed I handled it quite well. The hangover the next day was a whole different story. I got through it like a champ.

I believe that even after a mutual breakup there need to be some problem drinking and stressing anger. It is all part of the healing process.

I have a choice now to start dating again after a predetermined amount of space or just to hang out with like no string attached. I am at a point in my life where I do not want to get married or have kids. I do not know if that will change one day or not. I knew I was not going to let him change me.

Women out there don't let a man change you and don't try to change a man it never, ever works out.


I will say again beer and anger never mix but beer and hatred sometimes do so be aware of the fine line and if you cross it then realize you need to be careful. Have a drinking buddy that wont let you go any farther than a few nasty phone call or cutting up some of his shit.
I am not a cutter just a caller.

So to all women that have lost their whiney ass boyfriend to something or someone else, take a deep breath buy a twelve pack, some cigs, and get the cell phone ready. Besides the hangover you will feel better in the matter of one evening.

Well I better get back to work, love company time.heheheh

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

6:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home