Saturday, May 13, 2006

LATER DUCHE BAG

I dumped or got dumped (not sure how it all went down today) that duce bag boyfriend of mine. I felt sad for like a minute but no I am very relieved about the whole thing.

I told him that I was not happy and he said that he was not happy so I think maybe it was a mutual split.

18 months is a long time to be with someone.

well for the last 6 months he has jus whined and whined. So later loser


I am single again and ready to mingle.

Well I will give it a couple of days but you know what I mean..........

Later all especially all you hot men out there. hahahahahaha

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

11:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

6:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home