Monday, May 15, 2006

MY BOSS(AND MOST OF MY COWORKERS)



This is pretty much most of the people I work with. Some I can call way worse names but as a good girl that I am...Don't laugh, I will just call them all jack asses.


Some of them are cool, some definitely are not. I have a shitty stupid job anyway. I work at a medical place doing the overnight shift. The one thing I love is that I work alone after 10pm. But up until them (please refer to picture)

I have worked here over eight years. arrrrrrrrr I do not know how the hell I have done it. $$$$$

Well any way I thought I would let you know that.

Feel free to leave a comment if your boss is a jackass or even worse I do not want to feel like I am the only one. Hell leave me a comment if you actually like your boss i would really like to know.

NOW get Back to work! work! work!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

11:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home