Friday, May 19, 2006

RAGE!!!!

Just thought you would like to know that the radio station just played 2 Rage Against The Machine songs in a row. Wow this is my lucky day.

On another note I went around my work and look to see if anyone has any good candy or treats of sort. The cheap asses had nothing but some of those big pink granny mints. I think they are called Canadian mints. That fucking figures leave it to Canada to make a mint that noooooooo one really likes they just eat it cause grandma gave it to ya.

I also hate Werthers candy. The shit gets stuck in my teeth and candy that color is just wrong. Caramel I think looks like little pieces of poop. Definitely something that I am not eating. I am not a poop eater!

The worst candy is any piece of chocolate that has fruit in it. What the fuck is that. I do not want anything healthy in my chocolate.

Remember pixi sticks or lik-m-aid. Pure fucking sugar what beats that. Ok it was colored with some cancerous dye but it tasted like the picture. 5 pixi sticks and I was flying as high as kite. I don't think it is possible now for me to consume that much sugar in one sitting.

As a kid I used to put pixi sticks in the soda and drink it real fast... Today that is like equivalent to smoking crack.

My heart is beating out of my chest just thing about it...Damn

I wonder what would happen if you snorted a pixi stick.....

I have to stop going down this trail because children might read this and get some bad ideas.

Have a Nice weekend

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home