Friday, May 19, 2006

AND I'M OFF ON A LITTLE VACATION THAT IS!!

I am one of the luckiest girls ever. I am going on a mini vacation to see THE PREAKNESS> for those who does not know what this is please Google it or something. I don't have time for ignorance. Not that anyone reading this is ignorant. (I always stick my foot in my mouth)

In short it is the 2nd leg in the Triple Crown for horses. A great race and a hell of a good time. Just this morning I booked my tickets. A few friends are hooking me up. I love the hook up!!

A friend of mine called and said "ya want to go" and I said "uh yeah" (what a conversation huh)
Flying out of Albany in about 7 hours for A beautiful weekend of binge drinking and a little gambling. (joking) (not about the drinking.. Or the gambling)

I love the horses fun to watch and fun to gamble on. I was raised up around them and I think they are cool.

BARBARO




Here is your winner!!!!!

The one thing I hate to do is fly. I get sooooooo stressed out I mean booze does not even help. Usually booze helps with everything. I mean it is not medically proven but I have done field tests. LOTS of field tests.

The movie on the flight is usually some f-up movie that I totally would not watch normally. What if the movie was like "Final Destination" that would be fucking funny.

I just wasted soo much time I really have to get back to work. I will post maybe when I get back Sunday, Monday maybe never biatchhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just realized that I did not curse too much here this time!! That is Fucking Amazing!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home