Thursday, May 18, 2006

ADDICTION IS A BITCH!!!!!AIN"T IT???

Just a post to let you know that I am a hopeless addict. Woke up tonight at like 4pm. Had to go to Moms house before work because I left my debit card there. So I only live like 10 miles away. No problem right........freakin WRONG

First I had to get the debit card because I had no cash on me at this point right. So I shower and get dressed. Fed the cats gave them water. Then I grabbed my cell phone. On my way out the door I realized that I forgot 1 very important thing. MY CIGARETTES.

What the hell was I thinking, the most important thing and I am just walking out the door without my babies.

So I go back and grab them off the coffee table.

Get in the car and that is when my live was crushed. There was only 2 cigarettes in the pack.
2 cigarettes and no $ for 10 miles. NOOOOOO

I said I can make it 10 miles right get the card then go get cigs before work. Problem solved right or so I thought. So I am pulling out on the street, turn the radio on open the sunroof and the windows.

Went to grab for a cigarette, I almost cried they somehow got broken......NOOOOO

If you are a smoker you know the pathetic attempt to piece back a cigarette almost like some skilled surgeon trying to reattach a finger Well I tried and this being my first cigarette of the day I was just disappointed.

I had to act fast, passing store after store where I could buy cigarettes but no $$$$$$$

freaking debit cards I should always stick with cash.

I think that there is a moral to the story here, I see it as either 1 of 2 things
1. Quit smoking
2. Start carrying cash


I know I should think it is #1 but today I was so all over #2 cursing my visa debit card and praying for the oh so sweet buzz of that Nasty tobacco

I got to get back to work

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never carry cash too! I hate to go to places where they dun accpet cards...esp getting the newspapers...

2:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home