Wednesday, May 17, 2006

FEELING MUCH BETTER

I am much more relaxed tonight compared to that last post. I apologize for the anger that I exuded it was just shit like that burns my ass.

Work is to busy for me to make this long but I just wanted to let everyone know that I have discovered the most frustrating thing that has ever been invented..........




the vending machine.
With me it is a love hate relationship. It loves to steal I money and I hate when it does. Tonight I went to get a $0.60 bag of chips right. Well the shit is winding like it is supposed to but then stops right before it falls.

damn it . I have no more change or 1 dollar bills. Why oh why does the vending machine hate me. So I shake it hoping that it will come loose. Nothing.

I go outside and rummage through the car to get change to get my chips free. I come back in the chips are sitting there almost mocking me that they will not be eaten. I SAID not on my watch Lays regular. I am definitely no able to eat just one.

Long story short I got 2 bags of chips.

One day I want the venting machine to give me 2 candy bars for the price of one and I will not kick it at 3am.

ps. If you look closely the cheetos on the top look like that someone tried and failed to beat the vending machine. Look down and you will see where my victory is and all for the small cost of $1.20

2 Comments:

Blogger meesh said...

Thanks for checking out my blog. :)

I so feel your pain with the vending machine evilness. We have one in my building that likes to eat quarters. I NEED a diet coke and this contraption just ingests my precious laundry quarters and does not make nice with the caffine. Grrrr...
I know it's wrong to abuse an inanimate object but sometimes I just can't help myself. :)

2:59 PM  
Blogger Aza said...

Aw, come on now, don't go apologizing for a good rant! Especially a funny one. :)

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home