Tuesday, May 23, 2006

I COULD HAVE MY OWN VISA COMMERCIAL

My weekend was like a Visa commercial really it was. I had a good time, real good time......That I might explain later.

Flew to maryland on Friday morning, did you know the Airport bar opens at 8am. freaking sweet...







My friend and I took full advantage of that that shit is expensive there but ohh well takes the edge off of flying. Got in to Maryland late like noon due to delays but we rented a car and met our other friends at the hotel.

Long story short it was a drinking and gambling fest for 2 days. Worth every penny.

Anyway few highlights

1. Some dude from Kentucky grabbed my ass and I did not hate it. (real cute)
2. Lost 250 dollars gambling
3. Spent 5oo dollars on hotel, dinner and drinks (mostly drinks)
4. Got pulled out of line to get check if I was a terrorist (a 5'2 white girl from upstate NY yeah fucking right)
5. My friend I went with has a crush on me he got drunk and told me (I think he forgot but that is ok with me because I am not ready for a freaking another relationship)
6. Saw 2 midgets dancing at a club (so fucking funny)
7. Then saw the same 2 midgets at the hotel bar.
8. Bought the same 2 midgets a drink. (you have to they are midgets)
9. Realized that they really like to be called little people
10.Realized that I have no Idea what men are thinking (I mean talk about mixed signals)
11. I ate squid for the first time (and the last time)
12. Found out that there is too many drinks at lunch
13. Just found out what the Mile-High-Club was (how nieve am I, not that I joined or anything.....Yet)
14. Saw Senator Hillary Clinton at Laguardia (I fucking can't stand her, should of yelled something but I did not want to be held in jail for the weekend)
15. I hit on a pilot from American Airlines in the bar at Laguardia (felt I had to, it was a dare from my friend he said I wouldn't and he was cute, nothing came of it though thank god)
16. Flying still fucking sucks

The reason that it could of been a Visa commercial is that is what I put the whole trip on My Visa. I will regret that next month but fuck it!!!!!it was fun.

Got get backe to work so I can pay off that damn Visa.....Fucking Visa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home