Tuesday, May 23, 2006

BACK TO THE MIDGETS..I MEAN LITTLE PEOPLE

I saw these little people couple tearing up the dance floor at this club that we went to Friday night. I thought that is the coolest thing I ever have seen. They were fucking good. Me, I am not much of a dancer but I try. These little people had a crowd around them......

The next day It was like noon and I was waiting for a few of my friends before we went to the track, right. So I go down to the hotel bar to have a drink while I waited. I get in there and low and behold it is the little people.

So I go sit next to them at the bar and just started to chat a little. Found out they were from Kentucky and were here for the same thing the race. So of course I had to buy them a beer due to the great feat I saw last night at the club.

I was always amazed at little people. Maybe not those weird deformed ones but normal ones. I saw an Omish Midget once out in western NY. You may not believe but he was selling vegetables and pies at a roadside stand. He was little and he was omish. I fucking swear!

Well that I just had to tell

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home