Tuesday, May 23, 2006

WOW WHERE DID THIS COME FROM!!!!!


I was just sitting here working along and a memory from way back entered my mind. I am freaking out because this was so long I must of been like 7 years old.

Here it is........A Mexican stole my bike!!!!!!

I remember this bike too it was A little pink girls bike can't remember exact details but It I think was pink. But anyway we lived in this town that had migrant workers mostly Mexican.

I went out one morning and my little bike was gone. Who would take a 7 year olds bike. Well I knew after about 2 day...

Some of the migrant workers were riding their bikes by our house and there was one riding a bike just like mine.
Now that I think about it he looked like such a fucking retard, a grown man on a little bike.

I run in and tell my mother and she says "I doubt that he stole your bike"

I knew at 7 that he did.

I loved that bike a lot

Took me 20 some odd years to remember it so I must of really loved it.

Not that all Mexicans steal but that mother fucker that stole my pink bike will pay some day!!!
mark my words

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home