Tuesday, June 06, 2006

SHUSH IT SHUSSHY!!!!!!!

I am so damn tired of negative people. I have zero tolerance for them anymore. I am making a change in my life and I am omitting these types out of my life.

This is a crazy thing to even think about because most people have a moment or two of negativity. I mean the people in my life that do not have even 1 moment of positivity.

I have this friend right and I have been friends with here for like 20 years, since grade school.

I have seen here just go downhill I could not give you a definitive answer as to why but I will say this. There has not been one positive word coming out of her mouth in 10 months.

People can whine and cry that life is hard they do not have money, their kids are difficult. Well see I try not to think about that because I live each day for that day, I try to make the best of it all.

These people made the choice to have children, so please quit dumping your problems about your kids on someone who does not have children and really does not care.

Don't tell me you are broke then get a second job of quit smoking pot and get a better job where you can pass the drug test..

Most important is life is fucking hard that shit is not supposed to be easy.

My life is not all fun and games it is some work sometimes.

But I am not the type that has a sense of entitlement. That the whole worlds owes me something. This world does not owe you shit. I realized that young and I work hard for everything I have.....(minus the blogging at work heheh)

But anyway I just had to get that off my chest because I do not want to hear other peoples problems that they can potential fix themselves.

If my friend is reading this.....Sorry but grow the fuck up

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home