Friday, June 02, 2006

FUCK HIPPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What the hell!! I was just sitting here thinking about an incident that occurred to me over the weekend. OK here goes long story short....

I was drunk I fell off my friends swing set and busted open my knee. Real bad I had to get 15 stitches and a tetanus shot.
Went to the lovely local emergency room they made me sign every form in the book you know for confidential purposes.

While I was there I see someone who I went to High school with she saw me I saw her big deal right I hated that bitch in school and 10 years has not changed that.

So any way moving on. I did not say 1 word to this bitch right.

Ok so now it is Monday ok.....I was at yet another Memorial Day bar-b-que

I see someone there that again I have not seen in like 5 years but this one I can tolerate. So she and I are catching up on old times and she then says, which I did not realize until tonight, I heard about you falling and cutting you knee.

I said yeah drunk and all. See I was wearing jeans so you could not see this ok. I go who told you and she said "hospital bitch" name replace to protect the guilty.

So here it is my medical information no matter how small is being told to other people.

THAT IS WHY I SAY FUCK HIPPA

I work in the medical field I will start telling everyone what ladies in town put anti- fungal cream on their suzies. And what gentleman in town have ED or the same rash on their palm as is on their penis. But I wont because I watched the video that my boss said we had and I said ok I wont tell.

I I am a little ticked about It but I will get over It the funny part it is Friday morning and I just realized that and that happened Monday. I am super slueth here.

I just thought to myself here that some people might not know what HIPPA is well too bad.................

1 Comments:

Blogger Aza said...

If she used your name (or even insinuated it) in conjunction with A/ your medical history or B/ a medication history, she can be fired. You might want to consider calling her out on it (in front of her boss). As you said, that was a major HIPPA violation.

I regularly bitch on my blog about patients I deal with but would never put a face to said patient. It's illegal and completely prosecutable. An ICU nurse I know in the blogging world does the same thing…rants about situations/people at work, but she’s incredibly careful.

3:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home