Friday, May 26, 2006

THE HULK AIN'T GOT NOTHING ON ME!!!!!

I had a moment of clarity today one could call it a reality check. I realized that I am very full of anger. Well not so full because I let it out a lot. I don't think that If I held all of what I have in I would be alive much longer.

If I could be calm and reserved for one day I would never make It through. Getting angry is a part of life. Just funny how everything lately gets me all riled up. I mean something simple like when people don't pick up their fucking dogs poop out of my yard I flip out.

More so if I step in it. Today I was flipping out about the mailman, why you ask?

the stupid fuck puts the mail in the mailbox right, but leaves the top open. You are thinking what is her problem that is so petty. Well let me just tell you that it was pouring rain all day and when I went to get my mail this evening it was all soaking wet.

Now maybe it was not raining when he left it but it was when I went to get it. So I am in my car and was cursing him out. (like I do soooo well)

Then while driving I realized that I am very angry and maybe I should just chill the fuck out.
I mean don't sweat the small stuff. I don't have cancer, I am not retarded or handicapped. I then started to feel real good. Not so angry anymore, good right?

NOPE then just as I was feeling all Mister Rogers I turned in to this monster, like the Hulk.

Why you ask?

Some fucker cut me off!!!!!!! And while he did it he yell tome "stupid bitch" and gave me the finger. Why I have no Idea, I guess I was not driving up to his damn standards. I believe that he had a small penis. I am pretty sure of that. Most men that are dicks don't have big dicks. (researched that throughout Mayo clinic I swear)

Well anyway I am angry, I am happy.

I would not be so angry If marajuana was legal and did not have to take drug test and I got laid. In that order...Priorities

Alright back to work!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

cheap toms shoes lhebkxym cheap toms wsxajned toms on sale idjbpzij toms outlet fbaapytc toms sale vsclulys toms shoes on sale culinvrh toms shoes sale plwsmoqb toms shoes uaolqeux

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home