Wednesday, June 07, 2006

DOG FACED BOY IS FOR REAL

It was the worst thing ever, I was leaving work at 6:15am and of course all the fucking construction around here I had to wait and wait. But that is beside the point. I went to the local grocery store to pick up a few things and I saw the most horrible sight.

I was in line behind a woman with a baby seat holder thing, whatever the fuck it is, on her cart. I really did not care I never pay attention to that shit.

So while I stood there as she bought half the store before 7am. I give a glance in to the baby carrier. Holy fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was what I never would of expected.

I mean talk about shocked. Who would do that to any living creature.

It was not a baby in the baby carrier, It was a fucking dog. Not any normal dog It was one of those shaved hairless Mexican or something. I actually jumped when I saw it.

This woman had the dog in the carrier in the fucking store. Now I would say that this is a bit unsanitary but the dog had no fur so what can I say.

I felt bad for the dog forced to sit in a baby carrier and be carried all over the fucking place.

What kind of woman does that shit. She was older so you know she had to at least buy the carrier. I don't know for sure but I think those fuckers are expensive. She puts a little hairless hat on the hairless dog. It as fucking insane.

It is one thing to love you animal I have a cat that loves to hate me so I can sympathize. But give the dog a little self respect.

If I had that dog I would get him a little hat with the fake dreds coming our. If I had a dog like that I would name it killer and get it a leather jacket. The one thing I would not do is put it in a baby carrier.

So if you are out at the store and you see a baby carrier, be very careful when you look in it may not be what you expected.

Alright I have to get back to work, bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home