Tuesday, June 06, 2006

THANKS A TON, NO REALLY THANKS!

I just want to take a moment to thank the hard working, underpaid, overly intelligent employees at the Dunkin Donuts near my job............NOT

I went to get a coffee right and this bitch was fucking around because you could see her messing with some pimply faced donut maker. Look I am not even supposed to leave work between the hours of 2am to 6am because of the alarm situation. So this was a covert operation that needed to be done quickly.

It started off quite well no one around no traffic and no one in the drive-thru.......

I am thinking sweeeeeet...

Well 1 large coffee with cream and sugar was harder to achieve than I expected.

I order at the speaker drive up and wait.....And wait.......And wait.......What the fuck.

I hate when people do this but I did It....I laid on the horn. I was fucking pissed.

1. Pour coffee
2. Put in cream
3. Put in sugar

how fucking hard is that I mean come on it is 3am you work at dunkin donuts.....Smarten up.

so the bitch comes to the window and says "now what did you order?"

why even have the fucking head set on jerk if you choose not to use it....

I figure I will fix her wagon I say large coffee black...Did no want her to call the manager to figure out the cream and sugar. She say s ok!!

I wanted to say fuck you Bitch!!!!!!

Ok so I see the light right. I pay for it she gives me my change then goes to get my coffee.

I was like ok back to work with a nice hot cup of coffee.....I was so fucking wrong.

I bitch leans out of the window as I went to reach for I she like dropped it I mean a large piping hot cup of coffee coming right at me and the car. I reacted by jumping sort of over to the passenger side.

Then I watched the coffee spill all in the inside and outside of the door................I was almost crying.

the worst was the bitch when she said "oh sorry I thought you had it....Now look here bitch face, my had was clearly 6 inches away from the cup I DID NOT HAVE IT.

So she says let me get you another>>>>>I said fuck no I am out of here. I was not waiting for another disaster.

Well I cost me $1.92 to get coffee all over my car inside and out and not fucing coffee

So I just want to tell the world Fuck you exit 12 dunkin donuts and bitch working the window I will get you back some how I have no I idea how but I will. You took coffee and made it bad tonight I will not let that shit go on in my town.....

so watch your back

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home