Monday, June 26, 2006

COPAY=DRUGS.......DAMN IT

Recently I found myself at the Dr.s office....Again. I believe the world is somewhat against me because I have spent more in copays than I have in gasoline in the past few months. Any way the most recent time I find my self at doc so and so's office because I believe I broke a rib.

I was swimming with some friends and this dude tried to launch me in the water and I being as graceful as I am went only like a foot and I landed my side right on his shoulder. Just to let you know that his shoulder is fine. But me on the other hand thought I broke my rib. But being as stubborn as I am I figured it was just a bad wack and it would heal in no time.

Not at all.

I went to the stupid Dr. For like the hundredth time in the last month . He took x-ray and it was not broken but I bruised the 4 rib from the bottom on the left side.

Now if any one has broke a rib or even bruised it you know like I know it huts like a mother fucker.

Well I was like ok doc so now what. He said take some advil and wait til it heals........

Was I hearing right advil!!!!!

FUCKING ADVIL

What the fuck is this I wonder. I want something a little stronger than advil. I mean this shit hurts. So I tell him this and he says that he does not like to dish out stuff like that unless it is completely necessary.

Necessary hum.......Yes it is fucking necessary

So feeling like 2 feet tall in front of authority like a DR. I slinked out with no script.

I was like what the fuck.

I have insurance I pay copays I want some damn pain meds.

I have come up with a conclusion.....

If you pay a copay you get a script....Easy and pleasy $20 copay you should get something for you money.

Definitely not fucking advil. I want some good shit.

I normally hate pain meds but this time I am really in pain.

So I know that I can never change this DR. But we could call our local congressmen and get some legislation in here.

What the fuck am I talking about.....I must be high on meds right now

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn, you have bruised ribs and they wouldn't give you drugs for it? My sister bruised a few of her lower ribs a while back in a car crash (she was ok) and she got hospital strength painkillers and a pain relief machine. She's a qualified nurse now, so if you'd like I could always get her to read your post and give an opinion. Hope you get better soon, this blog always gives me a giggle when I get in after a shitty night shift.

3:16 AM  
Blogger DS said...

thanks for the compliment i hope that I can sometimes make somones day. they do say one mans trash is another mans treasure, so on womans angst is another mans amusement

3:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home