Thursday, June 22, 2006

KEEP IT UP THAT MIGHT BE THE LAST THING TO KILL YA!!!!!!!

I was contemplating the other day to quit smoking and maybe get back into the the gym. I was almost there too. Then I when home Wednesday morning and was reading a few papers that were a couple days behind.

I realized that what the fuck would me quitting smoking do. And why would I waste any of my precious time in the Gym.

I was reading about that crazy fucker in North Korea that is inches away from hitting the button on a missile that is probably going to be pointed right in our direction. I believe that this is probably closer to a reality lately that anyone has thought of.

Debbie downer right

No way I am turning this around in to a positive thing. You ask how can one turn around the fact that there is some crazy Korean with nuclear weapons and is itching to use them.

Well to that I say fuck it.

Eat what you want, smoke what you want, fuck what you want and by all means say what you want. Don't be sitting around with your thumb up your ass.

We may not have the rest of our lives to so things these lives could be shorted dramatically by shit like this.

Here are the things that I will do more of and enjoy it way more,

1. Keep smoking, why would I quit I might be able to use them as money I we have nuclear fallout and I some how survive.
2. Drink what I want, no more having 1 or 2 beers because if that missile is coming right for me I want to be good and liquored up.
3. Gamble more, can't take It with you so fucking spend it
4. Have more better sex, not with like multiple partners but with just one but do it bigger and better becasue you do not want a quickie to be your last time for all eternity, hell NOOO!!!
5. Tell the people around me exactly what I think of them, good or bad I am not going to the grave with that.

well there it is.

I just realized that if that crazy Korean does not push the button I am going to turn in to and over sexed, compulsive gambler, alcoholic with a nasty cough.

Fuck it I can live with that

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen sister

3:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home