Tuesday, July 11, 2006

THINGS I AM ASS-HAMED OF

I usually am very honest but there are a few things that I do keep on the down low from almost everybody. Some are just crazy but then again I might be a little crazy. I need to let them out so I figured this was a good way.

1. I secretly watch reruns of "friends" (I was a big hater back in the day)

2. I cry at the movie "Cool Runnings" (yeah the Jamaican bobsled movie)

3. I own every Kevin Bacon movie (on DVD)

4. I own all 2 seasons of "Degrassi" (if you do not know what this is just google it)

5. I could never climb the rope in high school (if you could then good for you)

6. I owned a New Kids Tape (do not remember the name off hand)

7. I never knew what a "milf" was until like a month ago (I never knew what it was but I assumed it was inappropriate and I was right)

8. I once won a fish at the fair, you know how they die in like 2 weeks, well this one staid alive for like 2 years until one summer I went home to live and I put the fish bowl on to of the fridge and we were having a party an that is where the empties were going. Ok so I went to clean that up a week later and there was the fish in the bowl dead from me forgetting that I actually even had a fish. (what pot does to the mind) sorry earl

9. I went to a male review with some friends and you know how you are supposed to but singles in the men's g-string I was putting coupons for Arby's instead (shameful isn't it)

10. I take all the junk mail that I get and I stick it in the neighbors mail box just so they wonder why they get so much junk mail.

11. I once broke up with guy after 3 months and told him that I had issues with commitment and really he was awful in bed. I mean real bad. The worst. (Had the equipment but no skill)


I am sure that I will add to this as I think of them because it is therapy for me, free therapy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home