Sunday, October 29, 2006

100 NOW WHERE IS MY CAKE

I was just looking at this shit and I realized that this is my 100th post. Quite impressive I think, especially since every one of them minus like 3 have been dome on company time.

Hum just like this one. Don't you just love America. The land where no one pays attention to people that work at night.

Well I normally do not work on Saturdays but I got roped in because of some fucked up weird situation. I would tell you all about it but I am sure that you do not care. Actually I know you don't because I really don't care.

I will say this the radio station I normally listen to is playing some weird techno shit and I am losing it with every beat.

Saturdays are for boozing it up and having crazy sex*, not for working! I think that making me work tonight was completely retarded. I mean I have done nothing but go on the Internet and answer a few calls. But hey pay me double time I don't care. Fuck it!

I will say this I should of prepared something for #100 but as in life I really have no clue what the fuck I am doing. Fuck it!

I will tell you this I just got into a huge fight with PM on the phone because I neglected to tell him I had to work and he was looking all over for me. Oops my bad.

But that fuck is not my father so he can be a bitchy whiny ass bitch if he wants. I have to tolerance for needy. Fuck him!

All in all this was a pretty lame #100 but I have no creativity on Saturdays I suppose. Monday I will come back with a zinger!!!!

Alright later.


*only once that happened and that is a completely different post. and I think I was the crazy part.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hello Betty said...

Congrats on your 100th!

Every post is a great post... so keep em comin!

I was supposed to work yesterday too... but I had a work crisis on friday afternoon and my boss told me to not even bother coming in... I should start faking those. HA!

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home