Tuesday, October 24, 2006

BETTER THAN BEING POOR

I was over at Izzy's blog reading on how to use a bidet. Riveting really. It reminded me of something that drives me crazy.

Alright I work in for a medical company. I answer fucked up questions like do I need to take this pill now. My answer is pretty much yes.

But that reminds me of one evening when a poor elderly woman had ordered 10 Fleets Enema from us and when she got them the print on how to use them was too small for her to read.

In my opinion if you can't read it you should probably not be giving her self an enema. But being the employee I am I went and got a fleets and had to explain on how to use it.

I doubt that even if my best friend called me on the phone and wanted me to walk them though this I wouldn't.

But I was pretty sure this woman was a little desperate. I had a feeling at least. Well she was so happy that I was willing to help her with that trying situation that she got my name and every medical question she had she would call and ask for me. I know I am a jerk sometimes but I do feel bad sometimes for the elderly.

Next time you are in a grocery store look for the fleets enema box and read it. The pictures are very humorous.

Maybe some day i will tell you the time a woman call me and asked how her Massengil douche worked.

The things we do for money

3 Comments:

Blogger Hello Betty said...

Thanks for reading my post and linking it to yours.

I can't believe what some people put up with at work.

As for what you did with the old lady... that was very nice of you!

9:10 PM  
Blogger Sister Mary Martha said...

sometime when you're in the store take a look at in the diaper wipes aisle and the kangeroo wipes. I think that's what they're called, although the logo is a frog. The frog is right on the box showing you explicitly how to use them. !!!!!!!! Maybe he should be on the Fleet box.

4:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think those bidet things should be mandatory. Warm water rules!!

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home