Thursday, October 12, 2006

I LOVE ME AND EVERYTHING I STAND FOR

I love being a fuck up every once in a while. I made the last post, which got deleted, on purpose to piss off PM. HEHEHEHE

I wrote it went to work and convientely left my computer on at home. I just like to piss people off. Well anyway I get home this morning to him already up and looking quite pissed off.

I was like wow up so early. HEHEHEHEHE

Well long story short he was annoyed with me and started to be a big fucking baby. HEHEHE

So I told him that he should not read my private stuff. HEHEHE Even if I do leave it out.

So in a tiring conversation over this he was still mad. I only did it to piss him off so that I can get some time off from his ass. HEHEHEHE

I then come on here tonight to see that he had deleted the post. Oh well I can always put another one up that is worse. Maybe I will.

I have fun being and ass sometimes. I set him up he fell right into it.

Oh and if you missed my last post because you were slacking on your reading that is ok. It was something to the effect that sometimes I fake orgasms on occasion, usually when drunk because sometimes I have had enough. HEHEHEHE

Well it was true but very rare.

The worse part is that now he know that I have this blog. No one not even my mother knew about this. I liked it that way. Complete freedom to say shit without hurting feelings. I guess me being an ass killed that plan.

I know that he probably will not even remember how to get here but he might. I told him to leave my private shit alone.

******************************************

On another note I was doing my research on The Hoff and I wondered how he became popular. I used to watch Knight Rider and I used to love it. Never watched Baywatch, But i know right now that Europeans love him, He is like 3 on the charts with this hit.......

Please tell me why!!!!!! I could of made a better video and song if I had Downs Syndrome

gotta go later

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah no comment on the first part maybe later in the day.. anyways
about hoff... yeah that song is retarded and i have always wondered how it could make it into top charts anywhere in the whole god damn world... its sick i tell ya.. wayy.. fcked up...(yeah as u can see here.. i dont like his.. music) i did enjoy watchin knight rider back in the day.. baywatch came on a bit later here and it was a way to pass time.. just like any other pointless tv show that has been on tv.. but nothin special..

1:12 AM  
Blogger DS said...

balk----its "The Hoff" get it right.

3:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home