Wednesday, October 04, 2006

PLEASE PARIS DO SOMETHING STUPID!!!!

I came to the conclusion today that I have been very sensitive lately, well maybe not sensitive but more in touch with my feelings and the feelings of others.

I fucking hate it.

I need Paris to do something stupid so I can laugh and make fun of her. I need something to piss me off so bad that all that comes out of my mouth is foul language. I miss that DS.

Instead this is what I get:

Mets won!
Sex!
Raise at work!
Random Drug testing has stopped at work! (glad I got the raise..woo hoo)

I need good stuff to stop, or at least slow down a bit! Because you know what will happen. When all the good goes away, and fast, it will be a hard fall from on top to back where I belong.

I am not stating that I do not want good things to happen to me, but I want it in moderation not all at once that is a fucking recipe for disaster.

So I make a public appeal now to Paris Hilton, please fuck up or something so that I can point and laugh and then karma will even me out.

Someone out there just piss me off so I can bring some of the old DS out again and even me out.

Here is a list of possible things that might help me:

Someone cuts in front of me at the store and then takes 20 minutes to play there Lotto #'s (because obviously that is there 2nd job)

Paris cuts in front of me at the store and then takes 20 minutes to buy Natural Light Ice and Phillies blunts. (oh I wish)

Someone runs over my foot with the car

David Hasselhoff comes out to say that he is my real father...(mom what were you thinking)

Wait maybe that is it! I have to focus all my negative attention to David Hasselhoff and his new album........Must do research!!!!!!

Maybe some day I will finally get my shit together!!!!!!!!

Yeah probably not!

Later...........bam

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

newsflash... independent studies have discovered.. thanx to anonymous tips and confessions.. that ds is indeed daughter of the well know wannabe actor/singer David Hasselhoff's illegimate child.

P.S. Yeah ur mother wasnt thinkin at all .. was she .. :S

1:39 AM  
Blogger DS said...

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

1:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home