Thursday, September 21, 2006

ATTENTION!!!!!

I realized that this world is filled with some very sensitive people. I believe that every person is sensitive but the degrees now that varies. Some overly sensitive people some not so much. I am, like millions of Americans somewhere in the middle.

Well recently it has come to my attention that I might have offended someone with a post that I had written. For that I could apologize and explain the reasoning behind the offense.

But I wont.

I write on this blog so that I can release frustration when I am angry, and share good shit when I am happy. I might use words that are not suited for the entire family. That is just me. I can't change who I am.

I am not a person that hates anyone I really love most people ?(Rachel Ray, Celion Dion..to name a few I hate) So when I say stuff on this blog I have no regret. Most of the stuff I would probably say to their face minus most of the swearing. (I said most)

So I will put this as a disclaimer.........I write for me and I say what I want to say, If by any way I have offended you by the content herein I some what apologize.

I really can't apologize for what I say because it was already said. I will say that I will not censor my thought process so some of my words might not suit everyone. I will apologize for that. But I will not change. I am really not a bad person.....I swear.....I would save a kitten, catch a baby.....you know shit like that.

Maybe I will institute ratings on each post like for TV. Ummm yeah fuck that!

So I will close with this "people lighten up it is the Internet!!!!!"

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah.. that surely was a suprise obviously coz u are usually just spitting things out ... with joy or give us ur piece of mind bout smt u dislike.. this is smt new for sure.. :P

1:27 AM  
Blogger DS said...

Aza

I guess blogger comments are down but here's what I wanted to say...

"A personal little note to whoever is giving DS grief over what she writes....
Fuck off asswad. Here are some points you should consider:

1/ It's just a fucking blog.

2/ I've never read anything on this blog that would indicate that DS condones or advocates animal, child or elderly abuse (and I've been reading her since she started).

And 3/ If you don't like what you're reading, common sense would dictate that you not fucking read it.

Oh, and did I mention…Get over it!?

Hey DS, you should totally post the email."

Aza~ Surreptitious Psychosis

5:51 AM  
Blogger The [Cherry] Ride said...

DS - thanks for blogging about it and also for leaving a comment on mine. I enjoy reading your blog.

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home