Wednesday, September 06, 2006

WHAT A WEEKEND!!!!!!

Well what a holiday weekend I had I mean wow. 5 days off and accomplished absolutely nothing. (well.....No that does not count)

I will tell you on thing I broke 2 fucking fingers getting them slammed in a car door. What a fucking idiot I am. I broke the pinkie and ring finger on right hand. Not to mention they had to cut the ring off my finger and I seriously liked that ring but maybe it can be fixed....Whatever.

I will say this that the pain was minimal due to the over flow of draft beer that night. Plus the person that "shut the door" was a cutie so I could not be mad at him I was trying to hang with him.

Yet another date gone sour..........They say that 3rd time is a charm.

So work here and typing here is some what a little slowed but only for 4-6 weeks, but I am managing best I can. This time I scored some LORTAB......Hell yeah no pain here.

I was having a good time with yet another blind date. This time it just went and pulled a U turn on me. Oh well I got flowers and an apology voice mail.

So I will try to go out with him again this time wear full suit of armor.

Went to the track and won some money not a lot but enough for dinner and beers with some friends afterwards.

Oh yeah while I was taking my 7 hour nap yesterday I was stupid enough to answer the phone and half sleeping and half listening to a story of a friend that was at some horse farm.

Now you find the one major whole in this story..............

According to the story she was at a horse farm with some children and their parents, now she has no children and she is mentally crazy......Diagnosed mental.

Why was she there.............I do not know.

While showing the children this horse, the horse was getting all upset.

Why did she show children a pissed off angry horse............I do not know, I believe the horse wanted to get away from crazy, you know sensed a vibe.

When explaining to the children how to take care of a horse, like brush it and shit the horse started trying to bit her

2 part question....Why was she showing the children that she has never taken care of a horse in her life, and why if it was biting at her she would just not let it go..........I do not know.

Here is the part of the story I really do not get.............................

According to sources the horse turned around in front of the children and bit her on the boob...Ouch. Which cause major bleeding, probably scaring all the children for life.

According to sources the horse bit the nipple clean off. So when they stiched her up there was no nipple.

2 part question here.........Is that even possible and where does the nipple go.

Did they just throw it away. I mean I have grew up around horses and I have been bit but to bite the nipple clean off...What the FUCK!!!!!!!!

I mean of course the person telling me the story was coming up with all scenarios on what to do with the nipple. But I would think they could just sew the fucking thing back on.

So after I got off the phone I wondered what the fuck was that so I called the person back 10 minutes later and asked them if they were fucking with me. Apparently no I say the gird that this happened to today on my way to work and she validated the whole thing.

Christ that makes my stomach hurt just thinking about it!

Alright alright back to work!

4 Comments:

Blogger DS said...

aza----the only thing that made the weekend worth it was the flowers

2:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ouch! Hope your fingers get better soon, and that the next date you have with that guy is injury free!

Also, if that woman was a certified crazy, what was she doing out and about?

11:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your fingers... I know how much that hurts...

About the nipple.... I know that with plastic surgery you can fully re-attach a nipple if there's no damage to it... so maybe the horse bit half the nipple... or maybe... the horse was just hungry and agitated and ate the entire nipple...lol

I guess we'll never know the full details...

5:23 PM  
Blogger DS said...

jack---see here in the USA we allow then to run around...fun at times....well fun all the time

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home