Friday, September 01, 2006

AYE YO FATHER CARMINE

Tonight is not working out like the night I had last night. One fucking thing after another just makes me want a shot and a beer. Does not have to be in that order.

Here is what shitty thing that happened to me tonight:

1. Bit my tongue eating a salad....Whoever said vegetables were good for you....Especially when you have Italian dressing burning the wound.

2. Got yelled at by Harry Wong for some stupid computer thing I broke. What do I care I was leaving. And now you cant say Harry without saying Wong that would just be inappropriate.

3. Forgot sweatshirt, because as you know I work in a freezer.

4. I can see my breath when I go outside. And inside for that matter.

5. Some asshole left his computer on in his office next to me, with the door locked, with some retarded fucking Screen saver that plays Daniel by Elton John. I never got that song nor do I now that it has played 50 fucking times.

6. Fucking HR did not put my fucking raise in my Fucking check because the are plain retarded.

7. My boss pretty much told me I have to work overnights by my self for the rest of my fucking life...Well or until I go postal on her ass and end up in jail.....Well at least in jail you get better health coverage.

8. My favorite bathroom here is broken so I have to use the gross bathroom...Smells like feet in there.

9. Found out that the soda machine was sold out of Diet Pepsi after I put my $1.25 in there.....So I ended up with a caffeine free, sugar free, taste free diet Sprite......Why even make that I mean what is the fucking point.

10. Apparently it is frowned upon that when filling out the Christmas party survey, when filling out the sex part do not enter "does that come with the meal of does that cost extra."...... Because apparently the woman who actually reads those things gets offended.....Who knew anyone read them, and for that matter It is September I am not thinking about Christmas just yet.

There actually a few highlights though.....I found out that the hot dude with the nice ass is NOT gay. If you can believe it I though he was gay from day 1 you should see this guys nails..Perfect.

So now I have to try to buddy up to him for the whole hour a night that he sits behind me............Behind me that sucks no good ways to flirt with you back.....If there is please, please let me know.

I am on vacation yet AGAIN for the next 5 days. I have nothing that I have to do like family vacations so it is Frigin Sweet.

I found the key to the candy machine.....Hell yeah free candy.

So I suppose that today was mixed but I want every day to be awesome. But I am living on the planet Earth so I know damn well that will never happen.

Alright back to work!!!!!!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cannot believe the christmas party woman got offended by that. But hey, free candy, gotta be good!

7:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I couldn't stand having someone peer at my back for an hour. It's so eiree.

10:06 PM  
Blogger RevRee said...

how to flirt with your back...

wear a thong, drop a pen and bend over!

OR

no thong and still bend over!

8:31 PM  
Blogger Moderator said...

You are in my prayers until your favorite bathroom is fixed.

3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home