Thursday, August 10, 2006

WHAT'S NEXT

Seems to me that now days any freak off the street can get a record deal, book deal, movie...All that shit. What ever fucking happened to having talent... Busting you ass to catch a break.

Be on a TV show make a million. Be rich make anything you want to. I think that the system is flawed.

The reason I bring this up is that it comes to my attention that Paris Hilton has a fucking album coming out.............WHAT THE FUCK you say......

I can't believe it she is the most annoying person to grace the cover of anything. She has no talent. Probably the sex tape showed off her most promising skills. I guess what Paris wants Daddy gives to her.

Oh yeah and one of the songs that she "sings" I use that term very, very loosely has her famous catch phrase "that's hot"

Since gag me with a spoon has there been no gayer phrases....Is gayer a word...fuck it is now.

For all you Rod Stewert fans she does a remake of "If you want my body and you think IM sexy"...........................

What the fuck kind of shit is that I mean come. Maybe I am blowing this up a bit but I wonder who is buying this album. Girls with self image problems, sluts with self image problems, anorexic sluts with self image problems. Well whoever it is remember a CD bought goes right to buying jewelry for her dog, astroglide and barf bags.

Don't feed starving children or anything. I know Paris needs the money her daddy is only worth millions.

If I had to choose to hang out with Paris Hilton or Nicole Ritchie I would choose Nicole Ritchie because of 2 reasons.

She is frail and that means I could seriously beat her ass and she is the daughter of Lionel Ritchie.

I might be able to meet Lionel and sing something like dancing on the ceiling.......Then beat Nicole senseless

So I encourage you all DO NOT buy theCD...If you but the CD you WILL go to hell

Al right get to work already!

4 Comments:

Blogger DS said...

AZA-unfourtanetely it is true. Google it you will see

4:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a sad world we live in when whores make albums. asa----christ had a car what kind maybe a Lincoln or the obvious Chrysler

4:22 AM  
Blogger Aza said...

Ya know DS, I would suggest we track her down and beat some smart into her, but I'm concerned fugly is transmittable and quite honestly, I've got enough of that going on.

Anon...I'd have to vote for the Chrysler (though no biblical passage (to my knowledge) can confirm it).

4:28 AM  
Blogger DS said...

I am all for a good fight AZA

Joe- yeah right me too!

6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home