Friday, July 21, 2006

I THINK THAT IS KOJO PLAYING CATCHER

I was sitting here thinking about baseball players and teams in general. I was thinking about how certain teams are like Mets are like scrapers and they to me are not debutante's like the Yankees.

As I came to this useless conclusion I was thinking about the Yankees. See I hate the Yankees so I never think about them.

But I came up that the NY Yankees ball team is gay. Not just one individual player the whole team.

They wear pin stripes
If you saw the Wednesdays issue of the NY Post you would see a very gay picture of A-Rod. They have a player named A-rod.
They are by most part all pretty men. No real ugly men except Matsui.
The owner is a creepy molester type old man.
The bat boys always have dirty knees on their uniforms and they sit on stools and don't really do much to get dirty.
They whole bat as a phallic symbol.
I think I saw Jeter on TV wearing shorts that said "bootylicious"
The whole grabbing, adjusting thing. When done alone OK with help not OK


Now you can say that all of baseball has the same things. But I will say this The Yankees seem to do all of this while "sucking" in the field and at the plate.

well that is enough of my sports commentary, I am sorry I will never let it happen again

3 Comments:

Blogger Ed B. said...

Haha. Your commentary is hillarious. And nearly dead on.
Go Cards!!

4:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

6:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home