Saturday, July 15, 2006

OLD SCHOOL

It has come to my attention lately that I am old school. I do not have the latest electronics, hell I just bought a DVD player last fall because the Movie store stopped renting VHS. As for the computer I am so so. It took me like and hour to set up this blog and that should of taken me like 10 minutes.

I jump from blog to blog sometimes (mostly out of boredom, work is so exciting) I see all these fancy blogs with their fancy colors and I wonder how the Fuck do they do that. I can't even put a blog roll on. This is the best it gets. Unless I find some 12 year old kid that want to earn 5 bucks and mack out this blog.

So to all the people with their fancy pages and all the cool colors and links good for you, as for people like me that have no clue what the fuck we are doing....................OLD SCHOOL RULES

Later

ps. I am supposed to be working so that I can buy beer I really have no time while at work to do all of this. Contrary to popular belief I actually do get something done while at work as much as I don't like it

7 Comments:

Blogger Aza said...

I think your diggs lok just fine. If you'd like to add a blogroll, Id be happy to help.

10:51 PM  
Blogger DS said...

i need help aza so whatever you can lend is great

1:08 AM  
Blogger Aza said...

Go to Blogrolling.com and sign up for a free account. They'll give you an html code that you'll C&C. Bring that code to your blog's dashboard. Go to the "template" section of your dash board and paste it under "links". You can erase the "Google News" and both of the "Edit-Me's".

Remember to add blogrolling to your favorites so each time you visit a blog you like, you can just click "Blogroll it!" and it's automatically added.

If you have any questions, you're welcome to IM me (I use yahoo- Surreptitious_Psychosis@yahoo.com).I appear as offline but most of the time I'm not.

2:07 AM  
Blogger Aza said...

Yay! You got it up and running, good job!

7:07 PM  
Blogger DS said...

it took me forever to get theose up so be happy

6:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

5:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home