Friday, July 21, 2006

LATER GATOR

I will be out of here tomorrow. Traveling to Philly on Saturday then back home sometime next week. Cause guess what mother fuckers I am on VACATION!!!!!!

10 days off what a freaking deal!!!

I need this vacation. I may not do much at work but I am here 12+ hours a day. So not having to be up all night trying to find stuff to do is all I need.

The only thing I am kind of worrying about is the traveling. I hate to fly so I am taking the train. If anyone has ever taken the train into NYC they will back me up when I tell you that going through those old ass dark creepy tunnels under the city makes me nervous.

But I do it. Oh how I will love my 40 minute wait in Penn Station. Oh wait they have a bar no problem.

I usually have to go to ground level to smoke a cigarette and makes me think of the years I used to live and work down there.

So fucking fast paced I am a lot more mellow now. I live where they have trees and grass. Not that I don't love NYC I really do but I need to live up north of there and I am happy. Anyway I think the fucks from New Jersey followed me up there.

Well anyway I am headed to Philadelphia. I will be at a Phillies game with my brother on Monday night.

I know, I know. The Phillies, well I am a Mets fan but the bro does not have season tickets to the Mets so fuck it's free. Even though the beers cost like 7 dollars each. I buy them.

I want to make clear that I am not a new mets fan, just because they are winning, I have been a Mets fan since I was a little kid and this is the first season that has not made me cry in a few years.
************************************************************************************

On a different note FUCK Hezbollah, have we not forgot in 1989 when they killed 240 Marines when they bombed a base. I hope Israel kick their ass.

Ok I have to get back to work

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

11:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home