Thursday, July 20, 2006

WANTED: IDIOT......POSITIONS: 1

I really sometimes hate my job. If anyone cares my job consists of getting yelled at, at 1am by people that barely can speak english.

That sometimes can wear on the nerves.

I know that in life we have to work, and that work is sometimes not fun. But come on give me a break.

I never yell at people who do their job. For instance like at the coffee shop if they made your
eggs wrong, you don't flip out like a maniac and yell. No you send the fucking eggs back and get new eggs.

Well at my job if the barely speaking english people are not happy I get verbably abused.

I am a tough person normally so most of the time I just shrug it off but I mean you can't shrug it off all of the time.

I do a few things when they are mad that makes them even angrier. It makes me a little happier.

1. When they are in the midst of a rant I say "please hold"

2. When they talk some times they are hard to understand. Language barrier and all. Well I make them repeat every 3rd word. They feel that they are totally understadable. (Most of the time yeah but I have to do something becaseu I can not tell them to shut the fuck up)

3. I have been known to say, the connection is bad I will call you back. Then call back like 40 minutes later. (I pray they have calmed down, as well as me)

4. Holding the phone out away from the ear during a rant. Then I miss what the say and make them repeat it.

5. I give them the finger through the phone and mouth fuck you, stupid bitch etc. I do this the most of all

6. Run the shredder while on the phone because of course it is allowed and then I can't hear them yell.

7. Draw a picture of the person the other end usually with my foot up their ass


Well it is my fault for having this job but oh well the money is awesome. So remember when talking on the phone to someone It might be me and I am not paying 1 bit of attention. So don't yell.

Fuck customer service. These people make you a hard core asshole sometimes. I always give them what they want so I am not sure what they have to be so fucking miserable for.

I want to tell them go get laid and leave me alone.

Alright now I can get back to work. I got that off my chest.

ps. still have no owner for the condom wrapper

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

6:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

3:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home