Thursday, July 27, 2006

SO FAR SO GOOD

I just want to say there is a time and a place for things. I was at the Phillies game on Monday night and I was plagued by idiots all around me on their cell phones.

I was just wondering why someone would pay 40$ a ticket to sit in a seat and talk to their buddies. Now the even stranger part is that we were on the left side right near 3rd base.

Foul ball come at you very very fast and often.

So to the kid on the cell phone when that line drive came ad hit you in the knee.......HAHAHAHAHA

If you had your hands free maybe you would of caught the ball. I heard it hit your knee It must if fucking killed. And some one else ended up with the ball....hahaha

Then while back in town, here's to the kids with the 15, 30 packs of Keystone at the track. I wonder how you did it. Shot gunning warm beer...fuck that. Puking all over. HAHAHAHA

I will say that it was entertaining. And to the guy collecting the cans, props to you for taking the cans out of the garbarage after the dude was puking in it. FUCK THAT

So far my vacation is going quite smooth. I can't believe that I have seen so much in such a short time.

5 Comments:

Blogger Aza said...

Sounds like a blast! Hope you continue to have fun.

Hey, what's up with your right sidebar? It's gone! Maybe it's just my browser.

10:25 PM  
Blogger DS said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:44 AM  
Blogger Ed B. said...

The people that spend $60 on a ticket and are on their phones the whole time are the same people who drive Hummers and Azteks with a "Support the Troops" magnet. Pinheads.

4:14 AM  
Blogger Laurie Ruettimann said...

This is like a poem. I love it.

12:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

2:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home