Tuesday, August 08, 2006

THESE BROWNIES TASTE A LITTLE FUNNY BUT FOR SOME REASON I DON'T MIND

What is wrong with this picture. Ummm nothing. You are correct. See I am going to stand on my soap box for a minute and tell ya like it is.

Even though I myself do not smoke pot. I used to, but that has changed through the years. I used to really like it even though I would sometimes laugh until my head hurt. I do not see what is wrong with that. Laughter is a healing tool. But the problem was when you were done laughing you forgot what you were laughing about.

Ok here it is. Drugs testing.......Bull shit thing. I know a lot of people that wont go and get a better job because of drug testing. They have jobs not like they are milking the system. But I don't know about that. I myself quit smoking pot because of my job, those bastards. Plus I did not want to forget my age, and where I parked my car you know shit like that.

But companies that treat you and pay you like shit have no right to pry into personal life. I know this is where I get the "but it is illegal"

Why, why is it illegal. It is something that helps people cope with illnesses. Cancer, glaucoma, nerve disorders.....Hell even Montel Williams smokes pot for MS. I say that states should legalize it and make money off of good old pot heads. Oh and help the sick too.

Court systems are clogged with petty drug dealers moving a few ounces a month. (do not forget that is your money that feed inmates in prison) That guy will go to jail in NY for 20 years while a child molester gets 6 years. I say that is fucking crazy.

Would you rather have a pot dealer living next door to your children of a child molester. I thought so. Most the pot dealers I used to know have really nice boats so there is a bonus to them living next door too. Child molester....no boat.

Here is a solution for NY. Legalize pot, from the taxes use it to reduce the cost of living or gas prices something like that. Buy books for schools, feed hungry kids damn the list goes on. I believe legalizing marijuana and the money that comes from it would be better than any other program except for maybe legalazation of protitution.

For some reason weed has a wrap for being bad. I will tell you one thing the only illegal thing I did when I smoked pot was buy it. You could not do much else so how could we commit crimes we were too busy eating Ramen Noodles, and watching Road Runner.

Some day I will be in a time when cancer patients will be able to ease their pain and stimulate their appetite another way than some harmful drug with worse side effects that pot. Some day will see Glaucoma patients seeing better and being in less pain Some day I will see Montel doing bong hits on his show. Maybe not

It is something that so many people have wanted just give the Americans 1 thing. All we have gotten in the last 20 years is higher taxes, cost of living and war. Give the American people to smoke pot then maybe we would not be bitching all the time about the other stuff.

The only reason that I got on this was we lost 4 people at work for drug testing 2 out of the 4 were awesome people and I will be sad to see them go.

So as you are aware I have to get back to work because I have like 4 peoples work to do tonight...........

3 Comments:

Blogger Hello Betty said...

in our province... marajuana is legal for medicinal purposes... well it was.. i dunno what the status of that is... but I know that there's a lot of paper work involved and shit like that.

I don't smoke because I don't like the way I feel... but who am i to tell others what they can and cannot do. If it doesn't impair a persons ability to work then there shouldn't be a problem with that stuff...

7:48 PM  
Blogger Bird said...

I love this line! Hell even Montel Williams smokes pot for MS. Because we should all follow Montel's actions, NOT.

What I think is completley unfair is that they don't what the circumstances of the people who got drug tested and fired were. Maybe they did it once and is that really a big deal?

2:33 PM  
Blogger Bird said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home