Friday, August 04, 2006

WHERE WAS THE AFTER SCHOOL SPECIAL ABOUT THIS

DISCLAIMER: Delicate subject matter....Can't take it too bad.

Ok so here goes. Out of curiosity and stories from others that it was time I tried it. I figured it could not be that bad. I mean it would only hurt for a minute, right. Well I was facing my fear and this morning was the morning.

I left work went home showered and got dressed. I was ready, I get in the car and head off to the day spa in the next town.

No I was not there for a massage or pedicure I was there for something else.. I have never tried this but I was very interested. I was there to get a bikini wax. No big deal. I was never so fucking wrong in my life.

It was weird. I go in to this room with this woman. She explains to me what happens and told me to get on the table. I was sooooo uncomfortable that I almost left.

Then, sensing that I was almost shiting myself, she explains that people act all the time like that. But she is a professional. I was like ok. So I got on the table

So to keep my mind off of it I asked her some question like what is the strangest place that you have removed hair. She said some guy came in and got his testicles waxed. I know 1 thing if I was with a dude who had no hair down there I would freak the fuck out. This metro sexual this has gone toooo faar.

So there I lie on the table.

The woman then asked me how I wanted my wax to go . Apparently you can get shapes and all that shit or right down to nothing. Umm no. Maybe a shamrock so that when I am fucking a leprechaun He will be pleasantly surprised. Umm no.

So I opted for the basic make it look like it does but better design.

I have gotten my legs waxed before, eyebrows and all that shit so I figured that this could not be all that bad. I was wrong. That shit hurt. I mean the first strip, I saw stars.

She was good but It is weird being all out and exposed to a complete stranger with a hot jar of wax. I mean that think of how many people harrier than big foot go to her and she has to day in and day out remove hair in all fucked up places.

The shit women do to be beautiful. Well hopefully they have a home kit or something. I like the actual results but the experience I could leave alone. Now my goal is to find a nice guy to appreciate my struggle. I have a few not so nice guys in my life that would like it but not care about the journey I took to get like this.

I apologize for this post being nasty but I am limping around here tonight and I believe this is more of a public service announcement.

I am posting this only for a few days then I will probably delete it.

Ok.....Back to work!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Aza said...

I've always wondered about having it done and give a major thumbs up to those who can actually do it. Now after reading this I think I'll stick to the 'at home' kit.

A friend of mine went and got "The Sphinx" done- after hearing about it I gave her a big "Fuck that!!!" She said that the salon she went to provided disposable thongs for regular wax jobs.

I might be able to break away from the at home kit if I was able to wear a thong during the process.

8:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not only am I in favor of these, I wrote a whole book talking about the female empowerment of the Brazilian wax. In fact, if I even find a girl who doesn't have one of these, I am writing me a letter to Congress.

12:43 PM  
Blogger DS said...

erin--no posters i was running blind

aza--do it it is nice but it fucking hurts

cash--i bet

12:00 AM  
Blogger Hello Betty said...

Funny... a couple of weeks ago I posted a blog on Brazilian waxing... I titled it Warning... I think you should read it... you'd probably laugh...

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home