Monday, July 31, 2006

"EXCUSE ME ARE YOU COPS?" ....."NO MAM, WERE MUSICIANS"

Well the inevitable has come. Yes, I am back to work tonight. Just in time too. I was about to admit myself to some rehab. Also it is hotter than a mother here this week. For once I will not complain about the meat locker that this office is at like 3am.

My air conditioner at home pales in comparisons to this artic blaster. FUCK yeah free air conditioning.

Getting back to work after all that fun, not to say I wanted to rush back to work. But after you work day in and day out then you go on vacation, there is no routine. I must be a little ocd because I missed my routine.

Plus I do not think I could drink 1 more beer. I mean fuck me I can't believe those words came out of my mouth. Shhhhh......don't tell a soul.

I love my brother to death but he made me listen to "The Blues Brother" soundtrack like 50 times. It really is a good soundtrack, especially for movies made back then. I did not even know they still sold that soundtrack. But enough is enough. Well I wont have to hear that for at least another year.

So I am back to work beating the heat. Watching the stupid ass weather man tell me that it is hot out. NO FUCK I thought I was running a fever. I hate when people state the obvious. Like in the winter......."It is cold out" no shit fucker it is January.

It's snowing. Oh really I thought I was trapped in a snow globe. I also hate the people that are sooooo bothered by heat that is all they fucking talk about. Then when they are lucky enough to get a slight breeze it is like orgasmic to them.

I mean come on we live where it gets fucking hot in August and fucking cold in January. Deal with it.

Wow that was a tangent.

All right I going to have a smoke then back to work...........

PS. that condom wrapper is still out front.....I work with a bunch of assholes

3 Comments:

Blogger Aza said...

Glad you're back and had such a good time!

(damnit! I still can't see your sidebar!)

9:55 PM  
Blogger DS said...

AZA, don't know what you are looking at but I see it just fine. you are making me a little paranoid. hahaha

10:37 PM  
Blogger Aza said...

Honest to God, I really don't smoke crack!

LOL! Sorry about that, didn't mean to get you paranoid.

I see all of your posts but the entire right side of your page is black background. No sidebar including your "About Me" and blogroll....nothing.

Does everyone else (not) see it, or am I losing my fucking mind here?

Aza- Off to take her meds (and stare at Vin....DS, come stare at Vin with me, I just posted him).

12:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home