Thursday, August 31, 2006

CITY SECURITIES

Today is the only day that I have loved my job in like 8 years.....

Why you ask well I will be glad to tell you. First of all most of the time my job is just stupid. I make good money to be awake all night and do some busy work. Most of the people here are real assholes so I am glad that I work alone at night.

But today Wednesday, Hump day was the best day of the Week!

First things first this is a fairly large medical company that makes a ton of money and never hires anyone.

So for the first time in like 3 years they hired a tech support guy. That is great because I have to slam the mouse like 40 times a day to get it to work.....Maybe me slamming it is what broke it in the first place.....No

So I see him today he is an older Chinese/Japanese.....Asian that is it. Probably like 50 or so. I knew his last name was Wong because his office door says H. Wong (Technical)

I only have spoken to him like 3 times and he speaks with a broken accent, just passing by conversations like hi and how are ya. People tell me he just moved here like a year ago. Not a big deal to me. I just waste to know if he can make a mean egg roll and if he can hook me up.

So Mr. Wong, that is what I call him and my 7th grade mentality makes me giggle every time, called me at home today and asked if I could come in early so he could show me a new security system. I said sure then showed up 45 minutes late....Oops

So I get there so Mr. Wong, hehe, can explain the new security system....By the way here is a plug to City Securities.....You will see.

He begins that this is a City Securities system.....If you can imagine an Asian with minimal command of the English language say City it sounds and awful lot like shitty. So I know this was going to be real fun. Like the guy on South Park that runs the Chinese food place call City Wok.

See immaturity is a passion of mine and I love to embrace it any chance I can.

Well that made me try to get Mr. Wong to say city as much as I possibly could...hehe

"Now Mr. Wong what if the system does not turn off as expected?"

Mr. Wong "Call City Securities"------hehehehe

"Mr. Wong is this a good security company?"

Mr. Wong "City securities, It is the best around"

After like the 4oth time I have had my fun and started to let it go. Then to my delight the gods of humor smile down on me for one brief moment......

Mr. Wong got a call on his cell phone.........................................

As he takes it from his holder and opens it up and hastily says his full name......Now I know you might think that I am kidding but I swear to all that is Funny that his name is really Harry Wong.

I stood there for a second and looked around for anyone who just heard what he said.....Fuck no one did I imagine it was I that juvenile that I would manifest that this guys name was Harry Wong.

Almost peeing my pants I stood there straight faced just wanting to go........Any where but there.

Now this is how I see it. If you are from China how many Harrys are really walking around. Not many I bet. So you decide to come to America... That is just fine with me. But you take a name that is Chinese and try to make it American....Again no problem.

But Harry Wong didn't someone tell him. I mean Harold, Jim, Stan something other than Harry. I mean what was the rationale there.

So Mr. Wong finishes his speech and says "Any question?"

I said "No Mr. Wong"

He said "No call me Harry, we friends now"

I said "Ok Mr. Wong"

I love making new friends, I love meeting new people......I can say that I have almost seen it all, until Harry Wong was on a girls computer next to my desk and found out what she has been looking up......Yes that is right she was caught looking up the secrets of the Female orgasm.

Now even more funny is the Harry Wong found secrets of the female orgasm.

I honestly did not know it was a secret.

It is almost not even real like I over slept and the first 3 hours of the day was a dream. But I tell you this all is true I wish I could make shit like this up.

Back to work so I can break something so a Harry Wong can fix it. Some might say that Harry Wong can fix any problem.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, we bow! How funny is that, having a guy called Harry Wong as your techie! You know, you must take advantage of this. Get him to explain City Security stuff more often, or call him Mr Wong until he asks you to call him Harry again.

7:44 AM  
Blogger DS said...

jack-I am having way too much fun with this let me tell you!!!!!!

mbic-I see what you are getting at but if you saw this dude that would be the last thing you thought of believe me!

1:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home