Monday, August 14, 2006

IT'S HARDER THAN ALGEBRA

I have come to the conclusion that being single is way easier than dating. See Few months back I broke up with my boyfriend. It was pretty much mutual so I was not all that crushed about it. It was a 2 and 1/2 year relationship.

Long time right, well now I am back there trying to date again. Which I will say FUCKING SUCKS. At my age most of the good men are already married or have girlfriends. So what am I left to deal with all the fucking leftovers.

Let me tell you there is a reason that they are leftover. I went on a date set up by a friend of mine. I use the term friend loosely because I am going to kill her for this one. She said he is really nice and has a good job and is not a drug addict.

Sad to say that my standards are almost getting to where a drug addict might be ok.

Well she was right, he was nice he did have a good job and unless he was doing lines in the Mens room he was not a drug addict. OK I think maybe I could give him a shot.

Well we were leaving the bar and I was going to my car so I figured say good night maybe a kiss but I was not sure I really have forgotten how to date. Well anyways I was standing next to my car and saying good bye and giving him my cell # so that maybe we could do this again.

Here is where it went sour. He nicely and kindly asks me for a kiss good night, I figured what the fuck. Well my level of kiss goodnight on the first date and his level were way off. He had his tongue jammed in my mouth so fast I swear it must of been a record.

So as I was taken a little off guard by this before I could even possibly react he was going for some boob action. This point I was like alright enough.

So I pushed him off and asked him what the fuck is your problem. He was like I was getting signals from you I thought you wanted me. I was like signals.

I swear I was just enjoying the evening I had no intention of fucking him. Especially in the damn parking lot next to my car. I mean seriously, I like sex just like the next girl, but this guy was all over me in like 0.1 seconds. I have never had that happen ever.

I am sort of like that I want to get laid just like the next girl but I want it on my terms and I do not want to be jumped on like that in the damn parking lot.

I will say this the only signal he got after that was me taking the number back and my turn signal leaving the parking lot.

Why is dating so hard I just want to meet a nice guy, no pressure or anything. Men and Women are so different at times that I suppose that is why finding the right person is hard.

Well I have one hell of a battle ahead of me. And me without a weapon. Put that on my to do list.

Later, I am going back to work

3 Comments:

Blogger DS said...

aza-I think he was thinking I was the dickhole...literaly and I should of done that but I was so floored.

2:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a jerk. Glad you were able to take back your number. I wish I could take back my number from so many guys. As far as doing lines in the bathroom. My last BF apparently was a coke head and it took me a month to figure it out. Sigh.

12:59 PM  
Blogger Bird said...

I know dating sucks. I am back in the game after 7 years. I have never really dated as an adult as I started dating my ex husband when I was 19 years old. All I can say is be happy being by yourself and when you do meet someone have no expectations. The best days with guy I am seeing is when he just shows up or we end up spending the entire day together without planning anything.

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home