Tuesday, August 29, 2006

LIVE FREE OR DIE MY ASS

Well just got back from vacation.......With my family. Sound ok right.....Wrong I am 31 you should not go on vacation with your family. But this was unavoidable. Actually it was not a vacation really just had to go visit some relatives that are not well but that is a long story.

Here is the situation.....Me, mother and brother in my mothers Sunfire driving from NY to New Hampshire.

I had to sit in the back. If you have or have ridden in a sunfire it is not fun to sit in the back on a ride to the store. I had to ride for like 8 hours in the back and I could not smoke. I must of pissed off the gods some how to deserve this. Of course my brother would not stop for anything. So I am have severe nicotine withdrawals and getting very claustrophobic.

I should of never started smoking again.

So I was not real up to going but I needed to see the family and since my brother was home for 2 weeks from California I decided I will go.

So off we went Friday at like 6am. Perfect for me I thought we would take my car someone else would drive and I could sleep in the back.

No we had to take the fucking clown car. Try sleeping in the back of a Sunfire.

We drove which seemed like forever and I saw that once past Maine that the leaves on the trees are already changing I thought to my self what the Fuck it is August.

So any way we end up in some little town, where my family lives. Well actually I could not tell you one BIG town in New Hampshire. Got to some rinky dink hotel where we were going to stay.

My mother wanted us all to say in the same room. I was like mom they have like fucking twin beds and like 1 chair. How the hell are 3 of us going to do that. She said no no its ok it will be fine. Well we got in there and the claustrophobia struck again this time it was my mom and me.

So we went back to the front desk and got 2 more rooms. I was psyched because my brother all be it we are twins he is so immature he would of drove me nuts. I need to have me time you know. Plus I could smoke my cigarettes in peace.

I took a nap while the other 2 went and got something to eat. When I woke up I was looking out the window and realized that....I really HATE New Hampshire. It was like 50 degrees, wind and damp.

They call New Hampshire something like the Switzerland of America. No shit because winter apparently starts in September. I was not dressed for this.

Well we did our stuff that we had to do, then were leaving on Monday morning. All in all not bad but Man it was fucking cold, and there is shit to do in New Hampshire. Maybe watch the leaves fall off the fucking trees in AUGUST.

So leaving New Hampshire with my tax free booze.....The ONE AND ONLY thing I did not bitch about all weekend is that state is TAX fucking free.....Well booze at least.

I muttered their state Motto that is plastered all over the fucking place.....Live Free Or Die

I change it to Get Me out of This Sunfire Or I AM Going to DIE!!!!!!!!!!!


I do not want to piss off any one frome New Hampshire that might read this but you have to tell be how the fuck you do it.

Got to get backe to work so I can save up to go to Delaware next time, I heard that is a happening state

4 Comments:

Blogger Bird said...

OMG, you are so funny. But the funniest part is that none of it is probably funny to you.

2:31 PM  
Blogger Laurie Ruettimann said...

This is why I don't have kids. I hate family vacations and I don't want my kids to hate me for taking them on vacations.

10:58 PM  
Blogger The [Cherry] Ride said...

Dude, I don't even know where this "New Hampshire" you speak of IS. Is it some sort of suburb of Toronto?

11:16 PM  
Blogger DS said...

carrie----it was funny after I was home....sort of

cynical----I swore after the Grand Canyon in 1985 that was fucking it!
guess I was wrong.

Cherry---could be but I was blind folded once past the border sort of like the bat cave

11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home