Saturday, August 19, 2006

TELL ME!!! TELL ME NOW!!!

I have this new little tracker thin on this blog now.. (note right hand side) It is pretty cool..


So I was checking it out for the last few days and I see that someone from Estonia checks in now and then.

So who ever you are can you tell me one thing......Where the fuck is Estonia. I am thinking like Russia area. But I am too lazy to Google it so Please leave a comment and tell me.

I wonder if it is like upstate NY. Probably not nothing is as nice as NY.........

I think I knew a song once that has Estonia in it or was I just stonia..ed...........Get it fuckers (I thought it was funny)

No work tonight for me just home bored................

ps.....I was doing spell check here and it did nor recognize blog or googel what the fuck is that.............

5 Comments:

Blogger Aza said...

HEY! Your Estonian visitor comes over to my place from here regularly. I was wondering the same thing...Where's Estonia?

Wikipedia to the rescue! Meet Estonia!

12:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well here are your estonian viewers and a bit of feedback from us .. anyways.. pretty close bout the russia thing. we are in europe and russia is next to us our eastern neighbour to be exact.. and no russian isnt our national language.. (alot of ppl would think that.. and yeah guess what we do have our own language..which is called.. suprise suprise estonian - it has the same roots as the finnish language) theres also finland.. sweden and etc near us.
some of estonians would love to consider us as a skandinavian country but .. you can just laugh at them as much as u want and the idea ofcoruse :)
that was smt from our point of view.. the rest factwise u can get from aza's wikipedia link.. :)

6:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ps. today(August 20) 15years ago we regained our independence!

7:34 AM  
Blogger Aza said...

Happy Independence Day, Estonia!

10:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

to be exact we celebrate our Independence Day on February 24 - on that day in year 1918 Estonia declared itself an independent republic for the first time!

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home